Pashmina embroidered natural stole 28x80 inch
A product by HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885 (Kashmir, India)
Around 600 years old culture of Kashmir, Hand embroidery is part of the Kashmir’s culture for centuries. We have been associated with this industry C.1885
This Stole is hand embroidered here in the beautiful Kashmir Valley. We use a tiny needle for embroidery to make sure we have fine stitches. Hand embroidery is both men’s and women’s job and we are proud to have some very talented craftswomen associated with us. A stole takes months to years to get ready, depends on the intricacy of the pattern.
The fabric used in this stole is Pashmina/Cashmere and it is Natural fabric. It is warm and soft. Pashmina and Cashmere are the different names of the same fabric. We call it pashmina in Kashmir and internationally it is known as cashmere. Mostly we source Pashmina raw material from Ladakh region of Jammu & Kashmir, from a very popular Pashmina Goat Capra Hircus. And all other process is done in the Kashmir valley like spinning, weaving, dyeing, embroidery and finishing.
Embroidery type; SOZNI (Needle Embroidery)
Size; 71cmX200cm (28x80 Inch) Approx
- This product is New
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor settings.
- Hand wash recommended.
- This product is ready to ship.
- Our shipping partner is DHL and you should get it within 7- 18 working days.
- Any custom duty or any other charges in the destination country are solely paid by the customer.
- Join us, we welcome Business queries and would like to have business partners across the globe.
- We would love to hear from you, please feel free to ask any question you have before you place the order.
Looking forward to serve you.
HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885