pashmina kalamkari patch shawl 28x80 inch
A product by HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885 (Kashmir, India)
Around 600 years old culture of Kashmir, Hand embroidery is part of the Kashmir’s culture for centuries. We have been associated with this industry C.1885
This Shawl has a unique kalamkari and embroidered trim stitched on it. The trim is well restored and stitched by hand professionally on the new pashmina shawl, ready to wear(use). This is a unique style to cherish the antique and make it part of your attire.
The fabric used for the shawl is Pashmina/Cashmere and it is 100% Natural fabric. It is warm and soft. Pashmina and Cashmere are the different names of the same fabric. We call it pashmina in Kashmir and internationally it is known as cashmere. Mostly we source Pashmina raw material from Ladakh region of Jammu & Kashmir, from a very popular Pashmina Goat Capra Hircus. And all other process is done in the Kashmir valley like spinning, weaving, dyeing, embroidery and finishing.
Design; Antique border
Embroidery type; Antique
Size; 100cmX200cm (40x80 Inch) Approx
Made In Kashmir
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor settings.
- Hand wash recommended.
- This product is ready to ship.
- Our shipping partner is DHL and you should get it within 7- 10 days.
- Any custom duty or any other charges in the destination country are solely paid by the customer.
- Join us, we welcome Business queries and would like to have business partners across the globe.
- We would love to hear from you, please feel free to ask any question you have before you place the order.
Looking forward to serve you.
HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885