Chain stitch cushion covers set of 2pcs
A product by HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885 (Kashmir, India)
Around 600 years old culture of Kashmir, Hand embroidery is part of the Kashmir’s culture for centuries. We have been associated with this industry C.1885
This pillow case is hand embroidered here in the beautiful Kashmir Valley. We use hook for this particular embroidery to make sure we have fine stitches. This embroidery is called chainstitch embroidery. Hand embroidery is both men’s and women’s job and we are proud to have some very talented craftswomen associated with us who are expert in this kind of embroidery.
Embroidery type; SOZNI AARI WORK
Size; 16x16 inch (40.64x40.64 CM) Approx
Type; Pillow Case/cushion cover
Base Fabric; Cotton
- This product is new.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor settings.
- Hand wash recommended.
- This product is ready to ship.
- Our shipping partner is DHL and you should get it within 7- 8 working days.
- Any custom duty or any other charges in the destination country are solely paid by the customer.
- Join us, we welcome Business queries and would like to have business partners across the globe.
- We would love to hear from you, please feel free to ask any question you have before you place the order.
Looking forward to serve you.
HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885