Fine wool Embroidered shawl DESIGNDAR 40x80 inch
A product by HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885 (Kashmir, India)
Around 600 years old culture of Kashmir, Hand embroidery is part of the Kashmir’s culture for centuries. We have been associated with this industry C.1885
This Shawl is hand embroidered here in the beautiful Kashmir Valley. We use a tiny needle for embroidery to make sure we have fine stitches. Hand embroidery is both men’s and women’s job and we are proud to have some very talented craftswomen associated with us. A shawl takes months to years to get ready, depends on the intricacy of the pattern.
The fabric used for the shawl is pure fine wool. 100% Natural fabric. It is warm and soft.
Certificate of authentication will be attached
Embroidery type; SOZNI (Needle Embroidery)
Size; 100cmX200cm (40x80 Inch) Approx
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor settings.
- Hand wash recommended.
- This product is ready to ship.
- Our shipping partner is DHL and you should get it within 7- 10 days.
- Any custom duty or any other charges in the destination country are solely paid by the customer.
- Join us, we welcome Business queries and would like to have business partners across the globe.
- We would love to hear from you, please feel free to ask any question you have before you place the order.
Looking forward to serve you.
HOUSE OF MIRS C.1885